"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein.
It's Pretty Simple. Experience.
- Reviewed and evaluated thousands of business plans, probably 10s of thousands as a Venture Capitalist.
- Professionally wrote business plans and taught same techniques at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- Worked in Companies both large and small, domestic and international, plus over a dozen years as a practicing Venture Capitalist.
- Rockwell/Alcatel (Managed Product Line with Revenues >$250M)
- Monterey Networks (Acquired by Cisco for $550M).
- InterWest Partners
- SilverCreek Ventures
- Call Control, LLC
- Spatial Datalyst, LLC
- Mentored, Invested or Advising Small Companies
- Exits: VAS (Genentech), Zabo (COIN).
- Board Member for a dozen Private and Public companies.
- Extensive geographic reach in Texas and California.
- Technology Focus on IT from Semiconductors to Software to tech-enabled Services.
- Author/Co-Author of 11 US Patents
- BSEE (Lyle) /MBA (Cox) from Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas.